Hubsan X4 H107D FPV
Do you like it ?0
After the immense global success of the Hubsan X4 Quadcopter, the next step was a camera version and the final piece in the set has arrived in the form of the X4 FPV (First Person View) H107D. This palm sized quad features a built-in video camera for a live picture feed directly to the transmitters LCD screen. Record your live feed to the SD card on-board the transmitter and view on the screen. Now you can fly by sight or by screen for the ultimate r/c flying experience. Fly indoors or out with possibly the worlds smallest FPV Quadcopter!
- Lightweight air-frame with great durability and .3 Megapixel on-board camera.s
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity.
- Four 0820 Coreless Motors.
- 2.4GHz control frequency and 5.8GHz video transmission frequency.
- The 4 channel included transmitter has a 4.3 Inch LCD running at 640 x 480 with Instant video review.
- Control distance of up to 100 meters (In open space with no interference.
- Included 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery.
- Charging time of about 30 minutes via USB.
- Flight time around 7 minutes.
- 4 night LED lights & rubber feet.
- Blade Protectors Included
- Requires optional Micro SDHC up to 16GB for recording.