Hubsan H111D Nano FPV Quadcopter with Altitude hold
What is so special about this drone ?! It’s super ultra small, got FPV on 5.8ghz and can hold altitude. In a close future all those small quad will have also GPS on board but so far Hubsan H111D is first nano drone with fpv and alt hold.
Gyro: 6 Axis
Motor: coreless 0614 x4
Flight time: around 5.5-6.5 minutes
Charging time: around 30 minutes
Max Flight radius:50 meters
Maximum level flight speed :10m/s
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V(1S)180mAh Lipo (Included)
Transmitter battery: 4*AA (Not included)
Quadcopter Size: 6.8*6.8*2.5cm
Weight(including the battery):17.8 g
– With Altitude Hold Mode.
– With 720P Camera FPV/Photograph/Recording.
– 5.8G transmitter with 4.3 Inch LCD screen monitor can video playback.
– Headless Mode no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– 4 channel transmitter:Ascend/Descend;Forward/Backward; Left/Right; Left/Right rotation; Throw to fly etc.
– 6 axis gyro system makes it more stable and easy to opearate.
– Can perform 360°flips/rolls (forward/backward, left/right)
– Equipped with a battery protection module to protect and prevent overcharging the battery.
– With multi-color LED lights making the flight more spectacular especially in the dark.
- 720P Camera FPV
- Has altitude hold