Explaining my Rocker-bogie FPV Rover And Control Station
Do you like it ?+2
I made a short video where i describe my Rocker-bogie FPV Rover And Control Station.
In the video i describe the different part of the Rover and Control Station.
- Top speed about 6-7 km/h.
- About 20 cm ground clearance.
- Pan and tilt of the camera (Bearings to get a sturdy construction)
- Headlamp for the camera (a demolished flashlight).
- Siren to scare bad people.
- Daytime running lights.
- 1W 2.4GHz Video and audio FPV
- Using a HM-TRLR-S LoRa transceiver to control it.
- Text To Speech (Can send text from the Control station and the rover speak it)
- Water resistant compartments.
- All coding in Python
More info see: www.steelsquid.org/